 General / 11178
Re: Most money spent on Lego at one time (was Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 04:07:38 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote:

I actually just spent $2,000+ in one Lego purchase for the first time a couple
of days ago.  The closest I had come the the $2K milestone before was $1938 at
Toys R Us this summer.

I wonder how many other people have spent $2K plus on one purchase?  I am
certain Larry has.

The most I've ever spent at one time is around 1700 US, actually.

Although I found out that TRU gives you a discount if you spend over
1000... a whole 3% off! I hope you asked for it, Mike!!!