 General / 8267
Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:56:41 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
The grand prize is $2,000 worth of LEGO toys.  There are also 50 second
prizes, each one is a $50 gift certificate for S@H.

<http://www.lego.com/win4life/>

Uh, is that $2,000 worth annually for life?  :)  Otherwise it would
just be Lego for a Year for a lot of us.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/