 General / 8285
Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 07:15:44 GMT

$2000?  BAH!  That's Lego for ONE DAY.

David Eaton wrote:

Woohoo! LEGO FOR LIFE!!!!!

In lugnet.announce, Steve Bliss writes:
[snip]
The grand prize is $2,000 worth of LEGO toys.  There are also 50 second
prizes, each one is a $50 gift certificate for S@H.
[snip]

Awwww..... that's not 'Lego for life! That's only 'Lego for three months'! :)
Think if it were REALLY 'Lego for life', and any of US regular LUGNET-ers won,
we'd put 'em out of business-- but on the plus side we'd have a really cool
Lego collection! :)

DaveE

--
Tom Stangl