 General / 8404
Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 01:21:54 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

It could be they didn't want to scare off casual users/buyers.  "Who the
*heck* would own 100+ sets?  Those marketing people must be nutty!"

Sort of like: if one hundred AFOLs showed up at Enfield's front gate
and said "we would like to speak to marketing". Think TLG might get the
idea that somethings happening out there ?

Ray