 General / 11074
Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 00:03:27 GMT

The grand prize is $2,000 worth of LEGO toys.  There are also 50 second
prizes, each one is a $50 gift certificate for S@H.

<http://www.lego.com/win4life/>

Steve 'I wasn't going to post this, but the bad karma would have done me
in' Bliss

Is anyone else having trouble submitting the form?  It gives me an error
saying "You are not authorized to view this page".  I guess I'll check back
tommorow.

Jaka