 General / 8336
Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:13:16 GMT

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:40:29 GMT, "Eric Kingsley"
<kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote:

I guess this begs the question however.  Would these people be going to the
LEGO web site and filling out the form?  If they are not that "into" LEGO I
would guess not.

That was my initial reaction, but it depends on how much this sweepstakes
is promoted.  Offer someone the chance to win $2,000 worth of a pricey line
of toys, and they are *much* more likely to give you some marketing info,
regardless of their buying habits.  At the very worst, they'd be set for
birthday-present-buying for years.

Steve