 General / 10674
Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:14:14 GMT

I just tried this and it didn't work! :-(
It replied "Forbidden: can't access 'cgi-bin/somethingorother'".

What happened.  Is LegoCo's page broken?
Or do I need to try this again from a different PC?

Thanks.
Franklin

In lugnet.general, Susan Hoover writes:
Steve Bliss wrote:

[snip]

<http://www.lego.com/win4life/>

So call me slow, but I just found this on the parent's section of the
TLC website.  I think all of us childfree AFOL's ought to enter, and to
underscore our CF-ness, put "don't have any" in the "First Child's
Name" box.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX