 General / 8308
Re: number and letter bricks (was: Re: When should the 2000 Catalogue Appear?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:26:03 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:
I have the German Alphabet (includes ä,ö,ü, but not ß), and the Samsonite USA
Alphabet.  There is also a Danish and Swedish set.  I was wondering about the • existence
of a French Alphabet set (with é,â,ä,à,ç,ê,ë,è,ï,ô,ö,ò,û).  Or even a Spanish • set.  I
kind of doubt the existence of a Cyrillic Alphabet set, and probably no Asian • Alphabets
either.  At least not in the context of 30 year old 1x1x1 white bricks. • Todays signage
is another story.

Lego Dacta is still making English Alphabet and math signs. I don't know about
other alphabets.