 General / 7916
Re: When should the 2000 Catalogue Appear?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 01:58:31 GMT

Sanjay D'Souza <sds87@hotmail.com> wrote:
Ummm.....I wonder who will have the distinction of being the first to
uncover the first LEGO catalogue of the new millennium.....no doubt
something to tell your grandchildren about.....sort of like

Of course, the first LEGO catalog of the millennium won't be till next year.
2000 is the _last_ year of the century/millennium, all the zeros not
withstanding.

(We don't count years the same way we count birthdays; we count birthdays by
the year we've completed, but years by the number of the year we're _in_. So
we haven't completed the millennium until 2000 is done.)