 General / 7919
Re: When should the 2000 Catalogue Appear?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 02:19:15 GMT

;-)

Ok...ok...ok....I'll rephrase what I said.....

Umm...I wonder who will have the distinction of being the first to uncover
the first LEGO catalogue of a year beginning with 2......no doubt something
to tell your grandchildren about...sort of like

<in a frail old voice...>

"....I wash de firsh person to find a LEGO catalogue for a year beginning
with 2....I posted a post on what wash then LUGNET but ish now de Williams &
Miller 2001 R Us Megaboard...."  ;-)

Gary Williams <graywolf@pcpros.net> wrote in message

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message ...
Ummm.....I wonder who will have the distinction of being the first to
uncover the first LEGO catalogue of the new millennium.....no doubt
something to tell your grandchildren about.....sort of like

<in a frail old voice...>

"....I wash de firsh person to find dish century's firsh LEGO • catalogue....I
posted a post on what wash then LUGNET but ish now de Lehman NewsView
Megaboard...."

The 21st century, 3rd millenium, and the next decade begin in 2001, not • 2000
:) (since there was no year "zero", the first year of the first
era/millennium/century/decade is xxx1 AD, not xxx0 AD.).

Sorry to nitpick. :)

-Gary