 General / 46442
Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 04:17:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Laswell wrote:

The local comic shop actually has a Matchbox display case that they keep stocked
with various vehicles.  I'm doubtful, but it's entirely possible that they might
have some old pieces in there (they don't seem to sell very often).

Cool.

Hey, Hot Wheels made this really cool purple Batmobile last year...

Also cool. But, I must've blinked and missed it. I did notice they've brought
out a Syd Mead design recently, but it's a rather poor likeness. Nothing like
the golden era...(sigh)

Hey, I don't recognize this neighbourhood any more. Are we way off topic or
what?

Peace and meandering,

Professor Whateverly