 General / 46432
Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
It can be argued that the average
consumer can't distinguish the two brands at a glance,

My 5 y.o. son can pick a clone brick at a glance, so it can't be all that
difficult.

but the same can be said
of Hot Wheels and Matchbox, or Barbi and some generic doll.

Aren't both Matchbox and Hotwheels owned by Mattel?

Allister