 General / 46421
Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:48:14 GMT

Grocery stores don't sell brand-name pasta sauce in one section and generic
sauce in another; both are on the same shelf, usually right next to each other.
Why should TLG get special dictatorial powers re: product placement?

I do know that some products pay for space/location or donate displays in order
to improve product placement (end-caps especially).  Think about the center
aisle pallet displays at WalMart that Lego does from time to time.  I'm sure
that's agreed to somewhere.