 General / 46385
Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:56:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Barnes wrote:
TLG needs a better Lego police force. Here in upstate New York, my local North
Utica Walmart has both Lego and megabloks sets on the shelves. The thing is,
unlike a year ago, when there was a clear distinction between an aisle of Lego
sets and another of megabloks, now they are on the same set of shelves.

You're not alone.  The TRU stores in the Vancouver area (BC, Canada) are like
that too.  LEGO used to take up one entire aisle, but now their space has
decreased to about 50% with the remaining space being taken up by Megabloks or
Best Lock!  That *really* irritates me.  Maybe I should just take the LEGO
products and put them in amongst the clone-brands.

-Bryan