 General / 46438
Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 03:14:27 GMT

Do you know there is one good thing about all of this? Mega Bloks is a Canadian
company :D. I saw their products, they do stink, they are 'juniorized' but damn,
they do appeal more to kids. When I saw the Dragons sets from Mega Bloks on
display, I wanted to get thise set so badly but I know closer look reveals large
pieces and poor quality.
I don't know what Lego should do. They should have listened earlier to the Lego
community. I'm glad this is happening because it wakes them up.

However, like so many other American and Canadian owned companies the product is
MADE IN CHINA.

Steven Weiser