 General / 29700
Re: Lego pet peeve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 05:44:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
Eric,

I too am experiencing the same dilemma as you. I assure you that you are not
alone. Except, it's not the ‘Black Technic beams’ that I need it’s the
‘Horse & Saddles’ pack!  I have a standing army of well over 1200 troops,
and I require about another 150 horses and saddles!  The same dilemma
afflicts those that require the shrubbery packs that vanished a while back.

You did say "standing army", didn't you?
Fate has played it's hand.
King Leo (ya know, the $4.99 one) has a white horse, and an extremely useful
shiney crown and POOP tower.

I just want the Castle minifigure pack and Accessory pack from 1991, as well
as most of the Castle sets from 1991 and before.  In bulk quantities.  For
wholesale prices.  And a larger building table.  And the Town sets from
1989-1994.  And a return of all the Pirate and related sets.  While I'm at
it, I'd like to win one of those $33 million lottery jackpots.  That's all.
:o)
Bye,
-Aaron-