 General / 29646
Re: Lego pet peeve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 05:29:20 GMT

"Thomas Main" <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message
news:3AD75C4D.6F116479@appstate.edu...
SNIP

3) Getting a mixed lot of pieces and having to sort out the Playmobil,
Mega-Blocs, Tyco, etc. and then having to wash and dry everything before
finally getting around to sorting it.

I absolutely hate this.  I got suckered into buying a "big box of LEGO" only
to find out that less than 1/4 of the box was actually LEGO.  Plus, not only
did everything need washed and dried, but the box contained an incredible
amount of what I can only assume was cat hair.  How it got there, I will
never know.  I'm talking so much hair, the guy who sold the box must have
scraped his cat on all the pieces.  Repeatedly.

But really, none of these things bother me all that much or even all the
time.  I enjoy the hobby.

Same here, so far there aren't any peeves big enough to keep me from
enjoying it.

Bryan Beckwith