 General / 29604
Re: Lego pet peeve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:13:09 GMT

To All,

My pet peeve is the fact that sometimes my hands are too big for LEGO. I • often
have to be careful that the strength of ny own grip doesn't squeeze and
"implode" a model in progress.

Biggest Lego pet peeve? I have a few, let's see here:

1) Knowing you have a part, and not knowing where it is: (Sorted, unsorted
box, set perhaps?!?!)
2) Buying sets in a store, getting all those weird looks, explaining for the
millionth time about your LEGO collecting
3) Packing them!!!!
4) Dropping LEGO on dark carpet, not finding it for days
5) Dropping models in transit (Train show, storage area, etc.)
6) Missing out on S@H Specials
7) Models imploding while you work on them

Ah yes, the red box car from 4542 (?) Work & Haul Railroad, with the Light
Gray boxcar doors. I was building it, and I could not put the doors on
correctly, and imploded it about a dozen times, grrr!!!!!!!!

Ah, the love of the brick has some bad things, but I am rather fond of it
regardless! : )

Scott "Almost ready to go" S.
--
Member, MichLUG, MLTC: http://www.michlug.org