 General / 29653
29652  |  29654
Subject:
Pet hair (Was Re: Lego pet peeve)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 14:54:39 GMT

in article GBtJ1J.GDM@lugnet.com, Bryan Beckwith wrote:

I absolutely hate this.  I got suckered into buying a "big box of LEGO" only
to find out that less than 1/4 of the box was actually LEGO.  Plus, not only
did everything need washed and dried, but the box contained an incredible
amount of what I can only assume was cat hair.  How it got there, I will
never know.  I'm talking so much hair, the guy who sold the box must have
scraped his cat on all the pieces.  Repeatedly.

Pet hair is rather insidious stuff. I have two dogs, and I don't let them
near my LEGO, but somehow I have little bits of dog hair in the bottoms of
my sorting bins. :^P

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego