 General / 29658
Re: Pet hair (Was Re: Lego pet peeve)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 15:29:36 GMT

How's the appeal coming along? :)
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
news:B6FF043F.10208%sandlin@nwlink.com...
in article GBtJ1J.GDM@lugnet.com, Bryan Beckwith wrote:

I absolutely hate this.  I got suckered into buying a "big box of LEGO" • only
to find out that less than 1/4 of the box was actually LEGO.  Plus, not • only
did everything need washed and dried, but the box contained an • incredible
amount of what I can only assume was cat hair.  How it got there, I will
never know.  I'm talking so much hair, the guy who sold the box must • have
scraped his cat on all the pieces.  Repeatedly.

Pet hair is rather insidious stuff. I have two dogs, and I don't let them
near my LEGO, but somehow I have little bits of dog hair in the bottoms of
my sorting bins. :^P

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego