 General / 29624
Re: Lego pet peeve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 07:58:42 GMT

I'll have to try that, thanks.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Tom Heverly" <theverly@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:3ad7dec2.25765558@news.lugnet.com...
I can see where the pinchers wouldn't work too well in a plush carpet,
but how abotu some duct tape on the end of a stick?  something like an
old golf club, put a loop of tape on the head, sticky side out.  If
you has 2 labrador retrievers and 3 cats it won't last for many
recoveries before you have to turn the tape so the hairy side is up,
and the sticky side is down.
<snip>