 General / 29629
Re: Lego pet peeve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:48:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
   I didn't mean this as a way to garner
sympathy for my condition.

Not to worry, I didn't take it that way. But it did, to me, reinforce the
old maxim about walking a mile in the other guy's shoes before complaining.

Where I am going is: These are all valid pet peeves, and it's good to
surface them, and it's even good to work with TLC to see about fixing the
ones that can be fixed (dropping elements... hmm, how about a netting
product you could fasten around your work area table so elements always
ended up in the net instead of on the floor?).... but in the final analysis,
these are peeves, not hobby exiting annoyances, presumably.

I have my peeves about the hobby but I still love it. I have my peeves about
LUGNET but I still love it. And I am sure the same is true for all the rest
of us.

peace out

++Lar