 General / 29701
29700  |  29702
Subject:
Promo European ferry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 06:19:35 GMT

Hello.  I'm trying to figure out something that a non-Lego friend of mine
told me when she was in Europe.  She said she was on a ferry between England
and France, and saw a Lego model of the ferry that she was on.  I'm trying
to figure out if such a set exists or if she was mistaken.  In the LUGNET
database all I can find for Promotional ferry sets are:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1548

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1998

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1655

I doubt that it would be any of those, as those sets are fairly old.

Is there anyone that can clarify this?  It's been bugging me for a while now.
8^)  Maybe there is a European Lugnetter that knows?  Thanks.

~Adam