 General / 28581
Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 03:02:09 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney writes:

That's why I want to do that survey, but, I want to do a lot of other things too
(as those who know me a little better might understand), and I don't have the
time/energy, balancing that with a couple ongoing projects, and oh, being a full
time student.  Maybe over break I can assemble a few more thoughts to doing a
survey, publishing proceedure and materials online (in PDF format maybe?) and
then allowing individual AFOLs to conduct it and collect data to be published
online.  Any ideas?

G'day Tim,

I saw you mention this survey in passing once before, but I think
I missed the original proposal.  So my question about this survey
is, "To what end?"  I.e., what's the goal?

It sounds like you would be doing work that TLC should be doing on
their own.  I know I wouldn't be doing their work for them for
free, regardless of what shape they're in and how much I like
their product (well, their *earlier* product).  But that's just me.

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada