 General / 28582
Re: Will Kjeld sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 03:04:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
"Scott Sanburn" <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote in message
news:web-5501922@cleanweb.net...
This is the first actual evidence I've heard that puts
some truth into the
rumors that LEGO might be gearing up to sell the company.

--Todd

Heh, too bad we could not buy the company. abe Larry P. can.

<stupid idea>
Could we all pool together and buy it?
</stupid idea>

-Tim

Well, I'm sure if all of us on LUGNET pitched in 10 bucks, we'd
be able to raise enough for the value of their current product
lines.

<ZING!!>  Nasty  :]

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada