 General / 28487
Re: Will Kjeld sell? was[Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:26:41 GMT

Suzanne:

Anyone here have current news on this:

Not as such. But there does not appear to be any plans
to change the Danish inheritance taxes at the moment.

Kjeld & Co. have on the other hand received something
like a 30% cut in corporate taxes during the last
years.

And I really can not see why the Danish authorities
should want the LEGO group to stay owned by the same
family forever.

Play well,

Jacob
--