 General / 28488
Re: Will Kjeld sell? was[Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:42:03 GMT

And I really can not see why the Danish authorities
should want the LEGO group to stay owned by the same
family forever.

Indeed. Business acumen is not an inherited trait.

Scott A