 General / 28413
Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 02:35:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Denise and I are cleaning up the house because we are moving to a new
one in April.  Last night I was packing up LEGO catalogs and I found a very
old "catalog" that had a picture of a parent and child on the cover
The child was holding a rectangular blob of various bricks, wheels and
windows.  The title was "How do you know it's an Ambulance?".  I'll have
to scan that in tonight.

Here it is:

KL