 General / 28377
28376  |  28378
Subject:
What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 03:12:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I find it very hard to belive no one had anything to comment on about this.
Then I relized it was only posted to lugnet.general.

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=28214

I certainly found my results intereting.

-Mike Petrucelli