 General / 2630
Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:56:49 GMT

Rich Thompson writes:
My wife liked her flowers too! I think it was a fine general announcement.

Rich
http://rich.cmcsmart.com

My girlfriend _really_ loves the flowers! Especially since I didn't get her
any real flowers [1]!

Mark

[1] He, it was a sunday! No stores were open!...and I completely forgot about
Valentinesday..I admit!  (now going to the corner to stand there for a while)