 General / 2707
Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:59:16 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich writes:
:-)
The funny thing is, IT IS SPAM! At least it is from the point of view of the
minifig citizens of Legopolis, who don't yet have their own newsgroups. See,
Harry is a pretty clever 'fig who managed to squeeze his post through to the
human dimension. Hey, the guy just wanted to pick up a little extra business,
right? I think that the fact he got caught spamming is hilarious. Maybe I'll
put him in jail for a day... nah!
:-)

Next year, send your flames to: harry@baseplate.com

AHhhhhh (spoke as that sound you make after a cool, refreshing drink)
I was starting to get RTL flashbacks from this thread.  No insults intended,
as the good natured, warm, fireside type flames here are mostly family spats
with well recognized names.

Then, we get some truely creative post that you sure can't find much anymore
over on RTL.

Thanks LUGNET (SPAM free. . hey, that sounds like a new product without
the jelatinous goo that fills out the tin)
Barry