 General / 2672
Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 02:36:32 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:
Well, in his defense, he was right.....sort of...

How often do you see spam in a newsgroup?  And how often do you follow a
link in a spam to check it out?  I sure as heck don't.

The ONLY reason I followed it to check it out was because Suzanne posted
it.  If if would have been non-Lego, I was prepared to flame the hell out
of her.

If it were anyone else (even Larry or Mike) except Suzanee or Todd, I would
have never followed the link.

Hunh?  You're SO jaded against spam in newsgroups that you would
ignore whatever reputation Larry and I might have earned over the past
year or more, both on the group and via e-mail, and disregard any link
we might post, no matter how we might describe it?

Gee, thanks.

And something tells me just about ANYthing Suz puts on baseplate.com
is going to be Lego-related.

Yeah, but the point is, YOU know Suzanne.  Everyone doesn't ;-)

And I don't visit Larry's LP links now, DO I?  <smirk>

<duck>

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/