 General / 2668
Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:47:21 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...

I think you're arguing whether or not it "should" have looked like spam...?
That's a moot argument, since we know that it did in fact look like spam to • at
least one person.  Again, we're all only human, and we tend to read things • very
quickly when there is a lot to wade through.  Even then, not everyone here • has
been around for 3+ years.

Just becuase one person thinks it looks like spam does not mean we should
condemn it as such.  One person is not enough to define what is and what
isn't in life.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?