 General / 2677
2676  |  2678
Subject:
Never posted to RTL...(Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 03:09:46 GMT

Hi Timothy!!! ... and welcome to the spotlite.

Why is it that nice newbies always delurk when we're having these family
spats?

Interesting that you said you've never posted to RTL but lurked for a
good 1/2 year. Any theories why? Glad LUGNET was here for you, that's
for sure.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.