 General / 2687
Re: Never posted to RTL...(Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:53:33 GMT

Jasper Janssen writes:
On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 03:09:46 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Why is it that nice newbies always delurk when we're having these family
spats?

Because they invariably produce a sense of camaraderie, us all against
the "spammer"? Or possibly because flame-fests (mild as they are here)
are the most interestig conversations we have? *grins very evilly*

Jasper

Or just because those 'mild' flame-fests are the only conversations that one
can see while checking for new posts in .general...
I mean: one little posting-response to the original flower-addvertisement-post
has created a discusion, that lasts for almost a week.
Reading .general boils down to reading about wether or not one should follow
url's before one reacts to them...
Mark

"and they say creativity is dead"