 General / 2627
Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:55:39 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I think Suzanne's wording could have been a bit better to note to people
that it WAS Lego related.  Nothing in the original post said so.

Oh? It's a way cuter post without mentioning LEGO. That whole site is an
alternate reality in which the brick is never mentioned. Very effective
and sweet.

And I don't believe you would not have followed the link if it was me...
you're just saying that to be a devil's advocate. :-)

The original poster was new to here, most old timers know who Suzanne is
and had seen a variant of this post before on a different holiday.

++Lar