 General / 2667
Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:45:34 GMT

I wish I could take back my other posting (to Kevin) and come at it again from
a different angle.  My knee-jerk reaction was to mildly poke Kevin for what he
wrote, but a more productive and friendly approach would have been to (a)
acknowledge that it did in fact appear somewhat spam-looking and (b) invite

The word baseplate appears 3 times; both it and legopolis appear in the
URL which stands out a bit. Combined with the effort it takes to
be able to post to a lugnet group (making spam extremely unlikely),
and the amount of time you have to look at this short post to respond,
it's pretty hard to misunderstand.

-gbr