 General / 2666
Re: Packaging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:11:02 GMT

Selçuk skrev i meddelandet ...
My news sending preference are set to plain text but the problem may • be my
code page, which is supporting Turkish (ISO something).

[snip]

Well, _this_ message did not change anything in my OE, the other one
did (and does if I look at it again).

Is there some setting in OE I can change, so it never changes codepage
automatically?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm