 General / 2652
Re: Packaging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:13:12 GMT

My news sending preference are set to plain text but the problem may be my
code page, which is supporting Turkish (ISO something).

Actually I use both Navigator (at home) and OE (at work). I'm not deep in
those NNTP thingies, so I don't know actually what is the problem, and
caused why.

Sorry about inconvenience. Could you check some of my messages posted on
evenings or at nights to inform me about the situation about them? They
should be posted from home using Navigator, so if there is no problem with
them, I can switch to it at work, too.

Selçuk

Anders Isaksson wrote in message ...
Selçuk skrev i meddelandet
<36C8C2F6.A550AED9@nospam.superonline.com>...
<snip>

Hello Selçuk!

No offense, but how come Outlook express always changes the font when
it comes to a message from You?

The strange thing is, it doesn't change back when I go on to the next
message, I have to go to another newsgroup, and then back???

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm