 General / 2651
Re: Need piece count for 8210 Nitro Bike GTX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 06:19:16 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Hey all,

I'm updating my set inventory (1), and I need the piece count for set #8210,
Technic Nitro Bike GTX.  The Pause database doesn't seem to have this
number, so anyone who can give a piece count will be improving at least two
databases!

If you have the box or instructions or something laying around that has this
number, please post it here.  (2)

Box count is 86.  Pause has been updated as well.

-- joshua