 General / 2650
2649  |  2651
Subject:
Need piece count for 8210 Nitro Bike GTX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:34:41 GMT

Hey all,

I'm updating my set inventory (1), and I need the piece count for set #8210,
Technic Nitro Bike GTX.  The Pause database doesn't seem to have this
number, so anyone who can give a piece count will be improving at least two
databases!

If you have the box or instructions or something laying around that has this
number, please post it here.  (2)

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  I'm trying to go for bragging rights here, and I have roughly 8,259,000
pieces to go before I top Todd's collection.  :-,

2.  Or in the appropriate group, probably lugnet.build or
lugnet.admin.databse or some such.  I mean to say "post it" as opposed to
"e-mail it".

--
  _
|_|  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/5249/