 General / 2641
Re: Packaging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:07:19 GMT

Selçuk skrev i meddelandet
<36C8C2F6.A550AED9@nospam.superonline.com>...
<snip>

Hello Selçuk!

No offense, but how come Outlook express always changes the font when
it comes to a message from You?

The strange thing is, it doesn't change back when I go on to the next
message, I have to go to another newsgroup, and then back???

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm