 General / 2719
Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:05:04 GMT

In message <36CB7EDF.2DAE06A5@vfaq.com>
          "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:

Well, my point is he still didn't make a mistake.  As I said, I followed
it, as I knew what was up.  If you DIDN'T know about baseplate, and here's
my point...

***Why should the reader spend their time to visit a link to verify it is
NOT spam?***

Ah, but conversely, why should he _post_ a response to something he thinks
is spam? Totally pointless, and just increases the disruption caused by
a spam.

Anyway, people should think before they post. They sometimes seem to forget
that they're speaking to an audience of thousands.

--
Kevin Bracey, Senior Software Engineer
Acorn Computers Ltd                           Tel: +44 (0) 1223 725228