 General / 2718
Re: TLG investigation 1st answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:11:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, ottens@get2net.dk (Jeroen Ottens) writes:
[...]
PM (Post Mailum) I have posted this message only at lugnet.general It seems
that this newsgroup is the most active. Maybe Todd wants a separate
newsgroup if this not appropriate?
[...]

Jeroen,

I think this (lugnet.general) is a good place.  If it starts taking up too much
of your time to read this general group, however, or if other people at LEGO
Futura would like to join in or follow along and really turn this into an
ongoing relationship between TLG and the online fan community, we could
certainly set up a dedicated group for this to make communication easier.

A separate newsgroup for this would also mean that anyone at TLG could easily
follow along by subscribing themselves to the group via the e-mail gateway:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/

(That would save you the trouble of having to collect together messages and
forward them to appropriate destinations.)

--Todd

p.s.  I might be adding a mailing-list-digest feature to the News-by-Mail
options soon; this would help reduce interruptions during the workday.