 General / 2663
Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:13:34 GMT

cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:

Nope, Tom's opinion about usenet spam aside, I don't really think it
could have, especially if one actually looks at the site.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who doesn't look at web sites
mentioned in posts which look like spam.  If I do, that's just
validating the spammers.

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214