 General / 2706
2705  |  2707
Subject:
MiniFest in Boston on Monday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:27:57 GMT

We've been talking about it in the loc group but I thought I'd say it a
bit more loudly.

A group of us will be meeting at the CTP Cambridge office, 304 Vassar
St., right across from the Cambridge Hyatt off Memorial Drive, at 7 PM
on Monday the 22nd of Feb. Please come if you can.

I will try to bring some of my 9V creations if there is room in my
luggage. If someone can bring track and a power pack, (as well as their
own creations, hopefully) that would be swell. I'll also, hopefully, but
not guaranteed, have AucZILLA VIII winnings with me and would entertrain
trades. Finally, I will try to bring the CheapAss games frog game I
built for Niks bday party last year.

We'll probably order in some food at some point, CTP has a
kitchen/cafeteria to eat in.
Page me if you come, and there's no one to let you in, at 800 946 4645
pin 145 5010...

Also, I am now confirmed for Carlsbad, the family and I will be flying
in on the 19th of March. We have a condo right across from the park:
Grand Pacific Palisades resort. Hope to see you all there.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.