 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 90
Re: MiniFest in Boston on Monday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:03:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lar@voyager.net (Larry Pieniazek) writes:
We've been talking about it in the loc group but I thought I'd say it a
bit more loudly.

A group of us will be meeting at the CTP Cambridge office, 304 Vassar
St., right across from the Cambridge Hyatt off Memorial Drive, at 7 PM
on Monday the 22nd of Feb. Please come if you can.

I will try to bring some of my 9V creations if there is room in my
luggage. If someone can bring track and a power pack, (as well as their
own creations, hopefully) that would be swell.

OK, Suz says she'll bring some track and a power pack.

I'll also, hopefully, but
not guaranteed, have AucZILLA VIII winnings with me and would entertrain
trades.

We'll bring this along too.

Finally, I will try to bring the CheapAss games frog game I
built for Niks bday party last year.

We'll probably order in some food at some point, CTP has a
kitchen/cafeteria to eat in.
Page me if you come, and there's no one to let you in, at 800 946 4645
pin 145 5010...

Should we park in the garage next to CTP or is there a back lot?  How about a
front door?--a place to knock or should we page you from a payphone when we
get there?

BTW, Steve & Crispin from The Construction Site sent word along that they'll
be there.

See you at 7:00!

--Todd