 General / 2705
2704  |  2706
Subject:
Joe's LEGO Webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 02:52:55 GMT

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting to Lugnet.   I have also tried my first
attempt at creating a page with some pictures of my LEGO town and
miscellaneous projects.  Not all pictures have links to the larger
versions yet.  (I need to get more space on my server.)

If you get a chance, please stop by and take a look.  Any comments or
suggestions are appreciated.

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/default.html

Thanks,
Joe