 General / 2704
Re: Low Corner Slopes in Roof Parts Packs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 02:44:49 GMT

Rob Farver wrote in message <36cca02d.3189366@lugnet.com>...
On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:01:37 GMT, "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mentorg.com> • wrote:
They were in a box, not a bag like the US parts packs.  If you look on the
LEGO web site in the European catalog the box looked like the one shown
for set 633.  As I recall, the box looked slightly different than the one • on
the
LEGO web site.

Mike

Which would be:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/productzoom.asp?number=633

I must admit I'm mildly interested.  I'd be more interested if they were • blue,
and much more interested if they were black.  As it is, I have tons of low
slope red and I'm not sure the expense of getting European parts packs • would
be worth it.  I guess it would all depend on how many of the corners are in
the pack.  I have quite a few red corners from Pizza to Go and the 4162
Freestyle set (both of which had 4 corners), 5521 Sea Jet and 5540 Formula
One (both with 2 each), I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them • off
the top of my head.

Rob

That is indeed the box I was refering to.  As I recall, the box had four
corner
pieces in it.

Mike