 General / 19373
19372  |  19374
Subject:
BURPS (was Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:07:22 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...

give us something to talk about. Still, there were a few people who • thought
(at first) that the AT-AT was real, and while some were condemning it,
others wanted it for the BURPs (hey, I wouldn't mind a BURP-set like that
myself). So it's not like no-one fell for it...

I think the people saying they wanted it for the BURPs were joking.

No way, BURPs rule! Go on then, spend fifty grand on dark gray bricks from
LD, I'll spend five and have my mountain built five years before you've even
started ;-)

Then again, unlike me you'd also be able to use your bricks to build an
absolutely rockin' Death Star....

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164